Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Anniversary

Today was my wedding anniversary. It really was bitter sweet without Jer here. I did get a anniversary card from Jer that he made and a letter yesterday that he wrote for our anniversay saying how much he loved me so I know he was thinking of me, not that I doubted it. He is an amazing man and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him. He is a great husband and an awesome father, I really couldn't ask for better. He is pretty hot too so that helps ;) I can not wait to see him in 35 days and a wake up. It will be truly magical I think. I was sad today thinking about what we are missing while he is gone but I know it will be worth it and I know he is doing this for us. He wouldn't be doing it if it wasn't for our family and that right there is huge. I love you Jeremiah Carter, Happy Anniversary, there will be many, many more!

My dad wrote this on my FB page today and I fell in love:

The Army does not issue a Spouse, they will not fit in a duffle bag, they can't be ordered through supply, nor even in a letter, but they fit in a tiny corner of the heart and travel everywhere with their Soilder. Missed birthdays, anniversaries, childrens plays all lived through the eyes of the spouse. The reason our Army is Strong is because of the strength of the spouse or loved ones left behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment