Monday, February 13, 2012

Only 30 days!!!

Well it's after midnight so It's more like 29 but YAY less than a month until I can (briefly) be in my husbands arms again!!!!! I can't tell you how much this excites me. The fact I have more days behind me than ahead of me, for basic at least, is huge! I am so happy I have had a wonderful support group with my Delta friends who are helping to keep me sane and busy :) I have some wonderful friends here doing the same. I love that the Alsobrook's understand this crazy Army thing and are so close. I know they would do anything that could in a heartbeat if I asked. Oh man and Ashley Pierson. While I have only "met" her through our online support group she has become one of my closest friends. We talk everynight and I know I can be sad to her and whine some and she listens and never judges. She is pretty much awesome and I can't wait to meet her March 13th. She and I will keep each other busy that day before family day, I am sure we will be very anxious. It's only 28 days now til I fly out and 25/26 til I start packing. I like to try to wittle down the days :) I have to say though I really believe this being apart thing has in fact made Jer and I closer. The letters are so amazing that I get from him. Like he can speak from his heart. Maybe things he wouldn't normally say out loud. I am so grateful he writes alot. I love getting near daily letters. Jer has made me feel so incredibly loved. I truly am a lucky woman

No comments:

Post a Comment