Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Awesome weekend

This weekend was one of the best in a long time! Mostly due to Beth Alsobrook! I love that woman!!! Saturday we took the girls to shop for dresses for the daddy/daughter dance. Grandpa is taking Jordan since it's not really possible for Jer to go :) It should be a lot fo fun for her since it's her fisrt school dance and I know she is excited with a new dress and new shoes. The shopping was a total blast and then I took the kids to dinner at the old spaghetti factory and it was super yummy and not to expensive, my favorite kind of dinner lol. Sunday Beth and I got up early and went to the commissary at Hill Air force Base. We shopped at the liquor store (much needed haha) then had lunch at the BX and bought out the commissary lol. Yeah we had 3 1/2 carts and we barely fit in the car, good thing we went without any kids :) We stopped really quick at the mall and were supposed to quickly pick up a shirt I had on hold but somehow, thanks Beth, I got a few more things. It's totally ok though cause I love it all!!!
After we got to our respective houses and put everything away the two families got together at my house for my Dad's chilli and the SUPER BOWL!!!! WAHOO GIANTS! It was such a close game but they won and that's all that matters!!
Monday my mom had taken the day off so we went and did a little more shopping and she let me place fashion show at the dressing room for her. I haven't done that since I was a teenager, it was nice. I got outfits for my entire time with Jer in March, Im going to look pretty :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment