Tuesday, January 10, 2012

14 seconds

Today I got a 14 second call from my husband that I think consisted of him saying, "Im at basic, alive, love you" I say I think because the phone was breaking up and as I said "I love you, what did you say" the call was gone. I was so sad I couldn't say more, I mean come on Army, you have my husband for 5 1/2 months don't I deserve 2 minutes, an address, something! I have a letter all set to go as soon as I know where to send it. I have been told by more than one person that he will get weekly phone calls for now and possibly more once he gets past red phase (2weeks) We will see. I hope we get a letter from him soon. This is awfully hard.
Today the kids were way better, I think we are settling in YAY! I have even been sleeping a little better. only 63 days til family day, can't wait to see my solider :)

No comments:

Post a Comment