Saturday, January 7, 2012

Harder

I am really starting to think my children want to make this the hardest 5 1/2 months possible! Jordan is this new mindset that if I want it I take it. She could care less who it belongs to or it she doesn't have the money to buy it. Plus the lying, I swear both of them it just flows! They lie just to lie. Now don't get me wrong I know alot, lying at least, is a teenage thing but seriously my plate is full. Myah won't listen to me at all, sometimes full out ignores me when I talk. If I ask her to do something 95% of the time it doesn't get done. She is not eating loke she should and loosing weight and for the life of me I can't figure out how to get through her head how important it is. Oh boy, and Nick.. he doesn't understand why daddy disappeared. He runs to the door every time the garage opens and clings to me like I might run away. Its really heart breaking not being able to explasin to him that daddy had to go for a bit and will be home relatively soon.
Seriously today all I wanted to do was get out for an hour or two and run a few errands. Well Jordan gets grounded for stealing and lying and Myah has yet to bring home her coat from school and its snowing and cold. I have only asked her to bring it home for 3 days and went BACK to the school yesterday for jordan and ASKED if Myah needed to go for anything. So No going out today because Jer and I had decidedd awhile ago they aren't mature enough to be home alone, hard lesson learned.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment