Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The good and the bad

Yesterday was such a good day, well mostly but I refuse to let the bad parts get me down. I got to awesome letters from Jer. One envelope had a letter for myself and one for each of the girls. The other had one mostly for all of us. I have to say I am so incredibly proud of all he is doing there. I know he tries so hard and is doing this for our family. I am sure he has days he struggles as much  as we do here. The letters were so sweet and its nice to hear how much he loves me and misses us, I can't hear it in person but at least I get it on paper. I still would love a call. Oh and more good news, Delta finally got a sponsored page. It will have daily updates about what they are doing and eventually should have pictures and stuff. I love being able to see what Jer is doing that day, it makes me feel a little closer. We mailed out some more letters to him and I bought more stamps, He said he needed some too but doesn't know I sent out a package :) I also made the girls these cute little jars yesterday. I added some patriotic stickers to glass jars and put in hershey kisses so the girls can have a kiss a day til daddy gets home, 127 kisses each.. yeah that seems so long WHew!
Im still having a problem with Myah and school, she is not bringing home work, not giving me stuff from her teachers, and isn't doing projects. Ugh I don't know what to do. Jordan seems to be doing better. They are both such big helps with Nick and things around the house. Now if I could just give them longer memories and get their brains to come home from school lol
A small note on the bad yesterday, I had a disagreement with another Army wife. I am not sure either one of us were wrong but I felt personally attacked and didn't appreciate how she approached something. A simple apology would have gone along way, even if it was just an apology for hurting me not on purpose but some people are a bit prideful and I fear that will never happen. Oh well I have great friends, have met some new ones and I love sharing all my news with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment