Thursday, January 26, 2012

Contact

Days like todayI really wish I had contact with Jer. Not to tell him that the day went to shit and so much went wrong Im not really sure what else could have but more just to hear his reassuring voice. His voice can bring a smile to my face no matter what. I miss his postivie attitude and his ability to make it all seem a little better. His nightmare of an ex who I thought was getting better but isn't told me today that I will not be getting the boys. Now I have to go through a bunch of court crap because she is completely unable to follow court orders. I really hope the judge sticks it to her. I watched her for over 2 years now think she can get away with anything and hurt the boys in the process. I love them and she doesn't seem to realize that, or does and that's part of her problem. Now if Jer gets his phone call for phasing up this weekend I have to spend time explaining to him why the boys aren't here. Doesn't she get this hurts everyone? Um nope she doesn't cause you know what she said to me today??!!! this call is really only for Jer anyway the boys could care less!!!! WTH?? That's not true, no way!
The girls, mostly Myah, are doing all they can to drive me nuts! Yes I know normal teenagers but I totally feel ganged up on. Now I know why most of the time there is 2 parents! Myah and Jordan are both failing 4 classes. Now Jordan is failing because of not understanding but Myah is just being lazty not turning in work. She had a report that she said was due on Feb. 20th and then tells me yesterday it's due frida (tomorrow) WTH?? What do I do? Plus Myah refuses to do what she is asked at home and is starting to give that same dumbfounded stare Jordan starting giving last year, must again be a teenage thing lol. Nick is crying for daddy again. He woke up last night and was awake for hours crying for him and pointing to the stairs. I decided to watch video's of him and it seemed to help and he finally settled completely down at 3am!
Today was another day of no letterrs :( It's getting old this week, especially since my POA should be in there and I could really use it right now. I have sent Jer about 20 now so I at least hope he is getting mine. I almost feel forgotten, which I know truly isn't the case but it's so hard. No letters, no calls, no idea of what he has been doing there since the letter dated the 17th. This is my husband, the one I have spent everyday of our relationship with. It just bites! I really wish I had some contact with him. Something saying he was still around and here from me even just in spirit.
So tomorrow Ashley Pierson and I better get letters because we have tried to be as patient as we could but we miss our hubby's and need the Army to throw us a bone. Thank God I have her to talk to about all this and late at night when things get the hardest, it's the hardest for her too and we can help each other! I truly found an awesome friend in all this! Thanks Ashley, I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment