Friday, January 20, 2012

Thank God it's Friday

This week hasn't been the worst but it certainly hasn't been the best. The kids are so testing my patience, which I have never had much of. Still school, sneaking and lying with Myah but Jordan has done something that I don't even want to say... now it's not end of the world terrible but she took something from someone close to her and I am so incredibly disappointed. I love that girl but I wish I could figure out whats going through her head! She has hust some people very close to her, to us and I just don't know what to do.
I have this week had some phone calls and chats with some other Army/wives and moms that were helpful instead of making me feel worse. Thanks to Ashley for the 3 hour conversation last night lol. I can't wait for Graduation. Susie, who is Conrad's mom and I got to talk today. I love that I can help with questions and they can help me all in the same moment.
Im still waiting on another letter from Jer. I know it's only been two days but I loved getting them everyday in the mail. I felt special. He should have gotten his package and probably 2 of his letters today. I can't wait for the letter back after he gets all of it. It's amazing how much you can miss just one person.
But for an awesome Friday I am going to Tyler Brown's wish decleration tonight at Make A Wish :) Im so excited for him and his family.. they all deserve it. Tyler wants to go on a Mickey cruise and mousekabunga, so stinkin cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment