Thursday, January 12, 2012

Frustrated

I seriously am at my breaking point. I haven't gotten to talk to Jer since sunday, and yes I know be grateful for when I can but I miss him and want to talk to him and he is the one who can make me smile when I have tears. I could really use a hug. To top off beinf so sad I found out Jer is not getting paid tomorrow like he was supposed to. No big deal to some but HUGE to me. I have bills to pay, diapers to buy, and I need gas in my car. Things were already tight and this has just made things impossible. Jer took the last week off before he left so he could spend time with all of us before leaving for 5 1/2 months. I don't regret this, we had all the kids home with the Christmas break and it was so nice. Today however, I am hating the Army. Here Jer is learning how to protect our country and we are broke, struggling and we have to wait another 3 weeks for a check. He is gone from home 2200 miles away working 7 days a week and not being able to talk to us and I have to sit here and wonder how to buy diapers or get the boys because of gas?? This bites!
  To end on a good note. The girls and I talked last night and it was awesome. I really think that we are finding our groove, figured it would take a week. Hopefully it just gets better, I need better!

No comments:

Post a Comment