Monday, January 9, 2012

For real

Well I know I shouldn't be complaining but today is the first day I haven't heard a single word from Jer and I hate it. I have talked to him every single day since we started dating 2 1/2 years ago. I miss him and I was kinda liking the fact I could at least hear his voice. Yes I know we signed up for this and yes I didn't expcet to ge tthe calls I have already gotten, and YES people I am grateful but he is my hubby and I miss him. Its allowed. I am lucky I get amazing encouragment from him and I give it in return (his is so deserved). The last text he was able to send was so incredibily sweet and just what I needed. I think today its for real for real, no turning back. He is probably going through hell compared to me, he is has so much ahead to still learn. Me I am trying not to kill our wonderful boundary testing children. Myah is surprisingly the hardest. She acts like she could totally care less, like now she has no parents and can do whatever. I know if I stand firm it will get better, just OMG right now is hard. Nick doesn't feel good, got another tooth FINALLY ;) and I am sleeping like crap. Only 64 more days til I get to see him at family day! That's not to long right?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Steff! What an amazing journey you're on! And by amazing, I mean ups and downs and all kinds of awesomeness in between. :) Your kids sound like they are all dealing with such a big change in very different ways. What a challenge! I would highly recommend finding some fun tradition to do every night together. Something that pulls you together... reading books, writing in journals, playing a game. Something where they all have to be in the same room for a few minutes every night and then make 'em say 'I love you!' to each other before they sleep! I started out having to make my kids say it while they rolled their eyes and now they say it to each other unprompted (most of the time!) :D As a proud American, Thank You for what you are doing and I will keep you all in my prayers. ;)

    ReplyDelete